Friday, February 17, 2012

Simply Recipies Food Blog

I love to cook!  I know many of you do too.  This insanely time consuming, yet ultimately super satisfying activity or "hobby" (or necessity?) can at times still make me feel in a rut in terms of my recipe repertoire. My most beloved website that has an extraordinary variety of recipes is called Simply Recipes.  Whether you are a beginner cook or an advanced cook, this blog has a recipe for you. I am set up to receive all new recipe posts by e-mail, which is awesome!  If it is something I want to try I add it to my bookmarks for future reference.  The writer of the blog, Elise Bauer, feels like a cherished friend to me now....although she has no idea who I am.  No bother!  If your feeling down and blue and need a recipe pick me up, you must check it out! http://simplyrecipes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment