Friday, March 16, 2012

Tautogs Restaurant in Virginia Beach


This past weekend I took my daughters to play in a soccer tournament in Norfolk, VA.  Not only did my daughters' team win, but we ate at a winner of a restaurant in Virginia Beach called Tautogs. A cute renovated house a block from the water made it a very inviting place, full of locals and awesome seafood. Since the dishes we ordered were either specials or no longer on the menu at the time of this publishing...........I really need to start taking notes............I will just leave you with photos of the entrees: sea scallops (one of my ultimate favorite foods), a salmon and crab layered dish, and a "flounder like" fish I had never heard of before and naturally have forgotten.  If you are ever anywhere near VA Beach go!  It is only open for dinner. Very reasonable prices for seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment